Sunday, December 7, 2008

Susan

I'm irrationally scared...That a horse will go crazy and trample me.That I will see red glowing eyes of The Mothman, from the movie The Mothman Prophecies, staring in my window at night, and that it would be the precursor to some horrible tragedy.That a plane will crash on me.That if I look into a mirror in the dark because I am scared I will see Bloody Mary, from the childhood game. That someone will know my location in my house, maybe by peeking in a window or hearing my movements, and shoot me through the window/door/wall.That something will be hiding inside a trashcan with a lid. I don't know what it is or what it will do, but it scares the hell out of me to open trashcans, especially if I am taking the trash out at night.That the same unspecified something is under my bed. I'm scared it will "get" my feet as I climb into bed or if my hands/feet, or any other part of my body that hangs over the edge of the bed once I am laying down.That the something will get me in the woods or any area less populated than the suburbs. Even if I am just driving down a dark road, I am scared it will jump on the hood of the car or smack on my window if I stop.

No comments: