Monday, December 8, 2008

Deborah

Most of my fears are pretty common, like spiders and falling from heights, but I'm also completely freaked out by mermaids. I know they're fictional, but I can barely stand to watch any movies or TV shows that feature them. Animated mermaids are better, but still not great. And those 'real-life' mermaids at places like Weeki Wachee in Florida? Even the brochures for that place freak me out. I guess the most irrational part of my fear of mermaids isn't that they'll come after me, it's that I'll turn into one. For the next couple of nights after I see a movie with a mermaid, I have to sleep with my legs bent at completely different angles to remind me that I'm okay.

1 comment:

David James said...

Tic tac hair clip for girls women ladies combo pack | Long Black | Metal | 3 Designs 18 Piece | Apna_Showroomwith desent look
tik tak hair clips pins for women girls hair clips for women baby girls school office hair tiktak chimti tictac hair pin tic tac tiktak saree pins blousepin
Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shampoo combs set- Pack Of 3 - xzitv-03-inyz
lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi nit louse removal comb hair comb for men women girls apna showroom