Sunday, December 7, 2008

Malissa Dills

1)Closets. My fear isn't of closets themselves it's just what's in them. When I was 6 my family moved into a new house and for the first time I got my own room and didn't have to share with my two sisters, I was really exited. Slowly over time (1 year) I couldn't go to sleep if fear that vampires would pop out of my closet and kill me. And I mean real badass vampires not frilly romanic figures that want to turn me so that we can live forever in vampie bliss I mean 'I want to kill you because you're there type vamps. This fear got so bad that I ended sleeping in the room that my two sisters shared, until one of them took it. I guess the fear popped up when we moved because we moved from the city to the county which is in the middle of nowhere, where no one can here you scream and it takes 15 minutes for the police or paramedics to reach your house. This fear still follows me 10 years later, somewhat.
2)Being alone at night. I can be alone during the day and it'll be nothing but the moment it starts to get I little dark I lock the doors. I still live with my parents and I'm not alone that often but my dad is my little sisters fast pitch team and so over the summer he and my little sister would go out of town for days at a time and my mom would go with them because she supports any activity this family does, so I am left alone at home in the middle of nowhere. I freak out because I'm afraid that a serial killer will break into my house and torture me until I die because I can't take the pain anymore. By the way the vampires in the closet thing eventually turned into this.
3)I have to sleep with some form of entertainment device (TV, radio, Stereo ect.). I'm afraid that my house is haunted and if there isn't some form of sound on then I will hear the ghost wondering around my house. I'm scared that when I wake up in the middle of the night and one of them will be on the edge of my bed watching me.
4) Porches. I had a dream one time that I was walking around on some ones porch when suddenly I fell through and landed in hell. I guess I'm not really afraid of porches I'm more scared of being on a porch that leads me strait to hell.

No comments: