Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nate Harris

The only real Fear I have is the paranormal. Ghosts, poltergeists, all that jazz. People say that they can't hurt you, but WHAT IF THEY CAN? You can't do anything to stop them! Plus, I for one personally believe they can hurt you if they so choose.Some other little things I have that I wouldn't consider full fledged fears:I don't like looking out windows at night for fear that some psycho is going to pop up in front of me ready to kill me.I don't like looking in mirrors in a dark room for fear that I'm going to see somebody behind me ready to kill me.I think I was allowed to watch too many scary movies when I was child. One of those was Stephen King's It and I was always surprised that I wasn't scared of clowns after that, although I couldn't walk next to a rain gutter until I was about 13.

No comments: