Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rob

1. Ever since I saw the movie "Shaun of the Dead," I have not been able to stretch in public, for fear that zombies will come out of nowhere and tear all my insides out through my armpits. It's completely stupid, but it even affects me at night. the only time I ever stretch my arms out is when i'm alone in a room, and even then I pay close attention to the sounds from outside.2. I also have a fear of windows at night. I have to keep the blinds closed on all the windows in my apartment at night, because I believe that one day I will leave them open and someone will shoot me through the window. I don't know where this came from, possibly from watching too many action movies late at night as a child, but it is a ritual that after 6:00 PM, if a window does not have its blinds closed, I wont go in to that room.

No comments: