Monday, December 8, 2008

Alexandra

1. A few years ago, I was afraid that if I listened to my Daniel Bedingfield CD too much, the singer on the CD would get really angry with me and start shouting at me. I guess that's because the more I listened to him, the more exasperated/exhausted he sounded to me.

2. I'm afraid that if I don't leave my window open and let fresh air in for at least an hour before I go to sleep, I'll vomit during the night.

3. I'm afraid of fire escapes, because I'm afraid if I trip I'll fall through one of the gaps in between the steps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The getting exhausted things is actually possible, but only because its an affect of lower quality speakers on your hearing, the highs start to become harsh and are no longer nice to listen to after a while, which can create that depth of him sounding more fatigued.

Fee... said...

Hey Alexandra,

Myself and two other woman are part of a theatre company, working towards a piece for our final degree project. We're looking at fears and how they come about about. We were wondering if there's anyway to get in touch with you to ask you a few questions?

Fiona Walker

David James said...

Apna Showroom Tic tac or Tik tak - 24 piece - hair pin clips for women girls - 24 Piece wooden clips
tik tak hair clips pins for women girls hair clips for women baby girls school office hair tiktak chimti tictac hair pin tic tac tiktak saree pins blousepin
Pantyhose Stockings for Women | Skin Color Pantyhose Offer Pack | Apna Showroom Beige skin stockings with desent Look
Skin pantyhose stockings for women or girls free size apna showroom stockings seamless