Sunday, December 7, 2008

Courtney

When i was young i afraid to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night because i thought knomes would grab me by the feet. I would kind of run to the bathroom, get on the toilet, and put my feet on the rim because i was terrified these little garden knomes would get me. Then when i was done i would sit there for 10 minutes geting up the courage to run back to my bed. Luckily they were not out during the day, but after bedtime it was anything goes.

Currently i am terrrified of ghosts. I dint think i even believed in them but i must because they scare the shit out of me. And since i dont really know what to do about it, if i ever think there is a ghost around i will either leave or sit in the doorway, earthquake-style. (i also dont know where this doorways-as-ghost-deterants thing came from)also i am afraid to swim in the ocean, lakes, ponds, etc because something (sharks? monsters? weird alien blobs?) might eat me. I will still do it on occasion but i feel like i am going to have a heart attack the entire time. Scuba diving is also okay, though.

1 comment:

Toby said...

Wow but scuba diving is okay??