Monday, December 8, 2008

Alison Copely

1) Whenever I walk up to a closed door, I become inexplicably afraidthat someone is going to open it from the other side, slamming it intomy face. For some reason, it is my teeth that I most fear gettingsmashed. Because of this, I always try to stay to the side of thedoor, reaching out to open it, so that only my hand would be hit byits opening.

2) As I lie in bed, trying to go to sleep, I will occasionallyexperience an overwhelming fear of opening my eyes. I'm afraid that ifI do, I will see these creepy, luminous white eyes staring straight atme. It's not that I'm afraid of someone trying to murder me in mysleep or anything, but just the thought of eyes staring motionlesslyat me...I have to pull the covers over my head to quell these fearsand be able to sleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... I've actually hit someone with a door before. I jump-kicked it open for no reason and hit some dude in the face. It was hilarious.

kaylag119 said...

I know how you feel! Like now its not just in my bed its also like for example when im doing laundry and i look around expecting to see some eyes looking at me and when i dont see anything i stop looking bc im afraid of what i might see if i keep looking..im also afraid in my house that someone is following me or coming after me like when i walk down the hall to my room the closer i get the more my anxiety level rises bc im afraid something will get me or ill turn around and see something