Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rachel

I'm scared of stinging things. Jellyfish, wasps, bees, ants, anything like that. When I'm at the beach I will NOT go into the water if I see a jellyfish, even the little ones that don't sting. I have literally run out of the ocean Baywatch-style to avoid them. Also, I don't like to be outside in summer because there are ALWAYS bees or yellowjackets around, and whenever one gets near me I start freaking out. I have no idea where this comes from because I can deal with any other type of pain...just not stinging.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I can relate to everything you said. I love summertime, but will not be outside for longer than a few minutes because I'm afraid I'll get stung. It kills me that I'm in such need of a tan, but can't go outside and lay out because of bees sneaking up on me while I'm lying there. I also won't get in the ocean because of jellyfish...I hate it because I love being at the beach.