Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jon-Marc Elliot

I have a fear of Hawaii, though I dont know how irrational it actually is. It is actually a grouping of rational fears, or at least I consider them rational.

Hawaii is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean 2 thousand miles away from any land mass larger than a football field. It is prone to hurricanes and tsunamis. It is also surrounded by sharks and other sea creatures that can kill with out effort. Plus you have to fly to get there. Since I come from Irish ancestry I dont sun tan,. I spontaneously combust at the first site of direct sun and I refuse to swim in the giant death pool known as the ocean.

In my opinion Hawaii is hell on earth.

2 comments:

Teal said...

I feel the same way about Australia. It seems like all the most venomous snakes live there, plus deadly spiders everywhere just lying in wait to bite. And then the whole thing is surrounded by sharks.

New Zealand, on the other hand, has no venomous anything and seems like a very nice place to visit.

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.