Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nulian VanThock

1. Sometimes I get kinda nervous that someone is gonna up and punch me for no reason. I'll be standing, talking to someone, and I'll get that feeling, so I start watching them really closely to make sure they don't make any sudden moves toward me. Even if it's someone I know, like a friend or a coworker, if I get the feeling, I start to get wary.

2. I always thought that if there was ever a time when someone was in trouble, and I could help them, I'd be afraid that if I stepped in to help, someone would yell out of nowhere, "Cut! What the hell is that idiot doing in the scene?!"

3. I've always kind of been afraid of the concept of time travel. I honestly don't believe it's possible, but I'm afraid I could be wrong, and that one day someone will discover it somehow, and then all hell will break loose.

4. I'm afraid of spiders, but it's not just that. When I'm lying in bed at night, sometimes I think a huge tarantula will crawl up the edge of my bed and start making it's way toward me. I live in Canada in the suburbs, so I highly doubt it will happen, but I still roll myself up tightly in my blanket so it can't sneak under the covers and get me.

No comments: