Sunday, December 7, 2008

Katie Logan

1. Getting out of the shower, I have to cling onto something - the edge of the sink, the towel rail, even the shower curtain if I have to - because if I don't, I will clearly slip and break my neck on the bottom of the shower and no-one will find me for hours.

2. On that note, I'm also scared in the shower that it'll start leaking carbon monoxide and kill me, after I heard about someone that happened to. I'm not so scared I'll stop taking showers, but even so, every time I'm in the shower I find myself nervously checking that I'm not getting dizzy or anything. If I start to get dizzy I have to get out. Clinging onto the sink or towel rail or whatever. It's awkward.

3. I can't eat any fish in case there are bones in it. Because if there are bones they will get stuck in my throat and I'll die. Again.

4. Anyone putting their hands on my neck, ever. I apparently trust no-one not to strangle me.

5. I'm also weirdly scared every time I put on a top that I'll tear all my fingernails out. No idea where that one came from.

No comments: