Friday, December 5, 2008

Pappy Riley

A) I can not and will not touch styrofoam or cotton balls. The noise it makes as it tears apart makes my molars hurt. It makes me want to die a little bit.
B) Opossums are evil. They are mangy and scabby and grotesque, and I will not open a mailbox or look under a car at night for fear that there is one waiting to bite my face off and strangle me with its prehensile tail.
C) Maggots living in my/your/anyone's skin- I need to pick every blackhead i see (with consideration to some people's personal space) just in case its larva. I get really uncomfortable when I think about this, more than anything. I don't care if that "nipple hatching larva" was shopped or not, it has stuck with me. damn you, internets.....

4 comments:

A said...

Pappy Riley, your first 'irrational fear' sounds more like SPD, Sensory Proccessing Disorder. I have it to, only it's that rasping sound that snow- and rain-proof gear makes when it rubs against itself.

Google SPD.

Anonymous said...

You are dead on about the cotton balls man, fuck those things. They are so...undense! How can you trust something that lacks that much density?

Unknown said...

I know how you feel about the Styrofoam. It's unholy squeaking drives me insane. I hate touching it, and I close my ears when others handle it. I don't even know why companies keep using the stuff. Not only is Styrofoam messy and noisy, but its also non-biodegradable. So all that discarded Styrofoam can annoy the environment for eternity.

Pluto Snares said...

Styrofoam, ugh! But I don't feel it in the molars, I get a cringe down my spine. The only other thing that does that to me is when my nails are filed!