Friday, December 5, 2008

Amber

1. I have fear of balloons. If they get too close to me, I know that they would explode, I'll get startled, get a heart attack, and die.
2. Every time I hear a jet plane over my head, I think it's going to start dropping bombs on me. And for some reason, there are a lot of jet planes here.
3. I have a ritual, every time before I go to bed, I have to put stuff exactly at the same place. When I wake up the next morning, if I can't find my rubber band on the first try, I know that something really really bad is going to happen that day.
4. I'm scared of not waking up in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you grow up with that prayer that goes, "If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take"?
Because that scared the motherfucking shit out of me as a child. My priest actually made points by saying, "You should be a good person, because any day you could wake up dead!" I wasn't able to sleep as a kid, and I still prefer to sleep during the day after permanently fucking up my sleep schedule.

Anonymous said...

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take

That's one?
Nah I'm not religious, but I did hear it in the Enter Sandman song, and wondered why the f**k would anyone pray that.