Sunday, December 7, 2008

Katy Russell

I'm afraid of zombies. Specificly that, while walking alone at night - which I have to do on a surprisingly regular basis - zombies will randomly appear and attack me. It's a fear that's stronger when I'm forced to walk past parks, parking lots, or buildings with no lights on. I know it's ridiculous, I know it's impossible, but if I can't force myself to think of something else I scare myself so badly that I have to start running.
I'm also afraid of new experiences... Which doesn't sound so bad until you consider the implications. It means that every time I go somewhere that I've never been before I get so nervous that I feel physically ill. Every time I do something I've never tried before there's a chance I might freak out and run away (which I've done before, several times, much to the exasperation of my friends).

No comments: