Friday, December 5, 2008

Anonymous

I'm afraid of seaweed in lakes. It's all slimy and gross, and it tangles around your ankles just waiting for you to get caught and drag you down into the murky depths and possibly making you a part of an 'underwater garden' type thing. Whenever my toes brush up against any I screech and try to jump i guess out of the water.
And lobsters, oh, god, lobsters! I used to feel sorry for them when i went into supermarkets, until I worked at one and had to ring them up, still crawling around in the bag with their claws and their stench. I always imagined one breaking through the rubber bands encasing it's claws and seeing me first in it's search for revenge. ugh....

2 comments:

tilting at windmills said...

i am afraid of lake seaweed too! It is totally going to eat me and thats why i cant swim in lakes or ponds!

tilting at windmills said...

i am afraid of lake seaweed too! It is totally going to eat me and thats why i cant swim in lakes or ponds!